These deliciously addictive bite-sized muffins will be a hit at your next event.
Preparation: 20 min | Cooking: 25 min | Makes: 48 Mini Muffins
- 150ml Double-shot espresso coffee, cooled
- 3/4 Cup Raw sugar
- 80g Salted butter
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1 Cup Cornflour
- 1/2 Cup Self-raising all purpose flour
- 100g Shaved or grated milk chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 170C (fan forced).
- Grease up your mini-muffin tray and set aside.
- Melt the butter and combine with the sugar, ensuring that all of the sugar is coated with the butter.
- Add the coffee and eggs to the buttery sugar and blend until smooth.
- Place all of the flours into a separate bowl and whisk gently until evenly blended.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and blend until smooth.
- The consistency should be like tomato paste at this point. If it’s gunky/dry, add some skim milk.
- Use a 1/2 tablespoon measure to spoon your batter onto the tray. When done, sprinkle chocolate over the top of each.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.