A basic recipe for soft, tasty breakfast bread.
Preparation: 15 min | Cooking: 2 hrs | Makes: 1x ~800 g loaf
- 1 dsp (7g) Dried yeast
- 400 grams Gluten free self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons Caster / raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon Xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 300 ml Fresh goat’s milk / almond milk (not long life)
- 50 ml Olive oil
- 2x XL Eggs (~100 g without shells)
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- Combine all dry mix ingredients and stir until colour is even throughout.
- Separately, combine all wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Make sure the bread tin is ready and the kneading tool is attached. The order in which you add the ingredients matters, and it’s opposite to a gluten loaf.
- Pour the wet mix into the bread tin.
- Carefully drop the dry mix on top of the wet in the tin.
- Sprinkle the dry yeast over the top.
- Place the tin into the bread maker and run the gluten free program.